LEND Audiology Subawards
There are currently 12 Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and related Disabilities (LEND) programs who receive supplemental funds to expand and augment their pediatric audiology training efforts. These supplemental awards to the LEND programs are possible through the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCHB) of the Health Resources and Services Administration's (HRSA).
The participating programs are:
- University of Utah Regional LEND (URLEND), Salt Lake City, UT
- Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
- University of Colorado, JFK Partners, Aurora, CO
- University of South Dakota Center for Disabilities, Sioux Falls, SD
- University of Washington Center on Human Development and Disability, Seattle, WA
- Institute for Community Inclusion, Children's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD
- Institute on Development and Disability, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR
- Developmental Disabilities Institute, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Rose F. Kennedy Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- University of Connecticut A.J. Pappanikou Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, Farmington, CT
Current Audiology Grantees login here to access reports and forms.