LEND Audiology Subawards
There are currently 10 Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and related Disabilities (LEND) programs who receive supplemental funds to expand and augment their pediatric audiology training efforts. The competition and supplemental awards to the LEND programs were made possible through the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCHB) of the Health Resources and Services Administration's (HRSA).
These programs include:
- University of Utah Regional LEND (URLEND), Salt Lake City, UT
- Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities, Chapel Hill, NC
- University of Pittsburgh LEND, Pittsburgh, PA
- University of Colorado, JFK Partners, Aurora, CO
- Vanderbilt LEND, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center, Nashville, TN
- University of Miami Mailman Center for Child Development, Miami, FL
- University of South Dakota Center for Disabilities, Sioux Falls, SD
- University of Washington Center on Human Development and Disability, Seattle, WA
- Children's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
Current Audiology Grantees login here to access reports and forms.