2007 AUCD Annual Meeting
This year’s annual meeting is a call to act, understand, expand, and integrate findings and education with policy and practice which will lead to inquiry, understanding, and learning that will reinforce the expansion of a system which embraces self-determination, interdependence, and inclusion. Join your colleagues as we challenge how we work today in order to shape tomorrow's opportunities for individuals with disabilities and their families.
Annual Meeting Evaluation
Annual Meeting Evaluation
Help AUCD continue to improve our Annual Meeting by completing a brief evaluation of the event.
Hotel Registration, Information, and Transportation
- Find out more about the 2007 AUCD Annual Meeting Hotel, and make your reservation online. Hotel registration deadline is October 19
- Learn about some of the ground transportation options, from airports to the DC Metro to taxi services
Shipping Materials to the hotel?
Please see these shipping guidelines and use the attached label to ensure your materials find you in Washington, DC [, 435kb]
Concurrent session handout recommendations
The rooms for concurrent sessions are set to seat approximately 40 people. Between 6-12 people have indicated in their registration that they request conference materials on CD and/or in large print. The full guidelines for accessibility are posted online here.
Trainee Travel Scholarships
Workshops & Training Symposium
- Join your colleagues for one of the 8 exciting Pre-Conference Workshops
- Learn about the 2007 Training Symposium - Technology for the Future: Bridging Distance and Time, featuring internationally-renowned speaker Dr. Curt Bonk
Keynote Speaker Announced
Become a Conference Sponsor
Get involved in AUCD's 2007 Annual Meeting by becoming a Sponsor, Supporter, or Advertiser. There's a level for every organization! Download the 2007 Conference Prospectus to learn more and submit your application today. (Applications due September 4, 2007; ads and artwork due September 24.)
Help AUCD recognize and honor individuals and programs who have made significant contributions to our Network and to the field of developmental disabilities - nominate a person or program for one of the award categories. Submissions are due September 14. Read more about the award criteria and find out how to make a nomination.
- 2007 Annual Meeting Invitation from Bill Kiernan, AUCD President-Elect and 2007 Annual Meeting Program Chair [, 74kb]
- Description of presentation formats [, 67kb]
- Guidelines to submit a presentation [, 76kb]
- Accessibility Guidelines for presenters [, 71kb]
- (closed June 29) Submit your presentation for consideration here: Electronic Submission Required