2021 Emerging Leaders Networking Session
Thursday, December 2, 2021
4:00 - 5:30 pm ET
Are you attending the AUCD 2021 virtual conference? Interested in connecting with other emerging leaders? Join us for our annual networking event for current trainees, alumni/former trainees, and early career professionals!
This event is sponsored by AUCD's Interdisciplinary Technical Assistance Center (ITAC) on Autism and Developmental Disabilities and the UCEDD Resource Center (URC).
- Explore careers paths available after completion of traineeship
- Network with current and former trainees within their discipline(s)/area(s) of interest in Zoom breakout rooms:
- Community oriented trainees and opportunities
- Research-oriented trainees and opportunities
- Policy-oriented trainees and opportunities
- Clinical-oriented trainees and opportunities
- Current/former trainee connections: Life after training
- There is no cost for this event.
- CEUs are not offered for this event.
- This event will be held on the Zoom platform You can test your connection with Zoom before joining the event here.
- For disability accommodations, email [email protected].
- This webinar will be archived.