- DD Network Infographic
- DD Network Collaboration: A White Paper on State-level Experiences (PDF)
- Bridging the Aging and DD Service Networks: Challenges and Best Practices
- 2019 TA Institute - Roundtable notes
- 2015 TA Institute - Roundtable notes
- Promising Practice Brief: Children's Freedom Initiative (PDF)
- Community Tool Box: Millions of people use the Community Tool Box each year to get help taking action, teaching, and training others in organizing for community development. Dive in to find help assessing community needs and resources, addressing social determinants of health, engaging stakeholders, action planning, building leadership, improving cultural competency, planning an evaluation, and sustaining your efforts over time.
The DD Act directs the DD Network Partners (UCEDDs, DD Councils, and P&As) to collectively promote community integration. This page provides resources to understand and facilitate collaborations among DD Network and other partners.