2011 AUCD UCEDD Directors Retreat and ADD TA Institute
Wednesday, April 6, 2011- Friday, April 8, 2011
Location: Washington, DC
About the Meetings
Both meetings were held at The Hyatt Regency Bethesda, 7400 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD. This location is located immediately on the red line Bethesda metro stop, and allows for easy access to Capitol Hill as well as numerous restaurants and attractions.
- The UCEDD Directors Retreat was scheduled for April 6 from 3-9pm.
- The ADD TA Institute was scheduled for April 7-8, ending at 12:00 pm Eastern on the 8th.
UCEDD Director's Retreat Materials
Welcome and opening remarks
- George Jesien, Executive Director, AUCD
AUCD 40th Anniversary Celebration
- Kim Musheno, Director of Legislative Affairs, AUCD
- Amy Ford Souders, Cornerstone Government Affairs
State of the States: Best Approaches to Advocacy in Current Economic Climate
For materials from the 2011 ADD TA Institute, please click here.