Emerging Leaders Advisory Board
The Emerging Leaders Community is now accepting Emerging Leaders Advisory Board nominations! The Board will have quarterly virtual meetings with AUCD’s Program Manager for the Emerging Leaders Community and the AUCD Board of Directors representative for the Emerging Leaders Community.
- Commitment to a one-year term
- Attendance at Quarterly Board meetings
- Participating in ongoing assessment of Emerging Leader activities and resources
- Reviewing products such as webinars, newsletters, events, and the Emerging Leaders website to ensure they meet the needs of current and former trainees in the AUCD Network.
- Working with AUCD staff to advance Technical Assistance to be inclusive of all Emerging Leaders
- Contributing feedback and providing qualitative analysis of current TA efforts
- Identifying emerging needs and priorities of Emerging Leaders
- 8-10 members made up of Emerging Leaders and Training Directors from DBP, LEND, UCEDD, and IDDRC programs
- Diverse perspectives represented across multiple aspects, including their discipline, lived experience, family, race/ethnicity, and cultural and linguistic competence
- Interest in supporting Emerging Leaders by strengthening the Emerging Leaders’ Community
- Nominations open on Friday, October 27th, 2023 and close on December 15th, 2023.
- Nominees that are asked to join the Board will receive notice by email with time to accept or reject the nomination.
- The first quarterly Board meeting will be held based on the members available in the Fall of 2023.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, Decemeber 15th, 2023
Email Mollie Blafer at [email protected] for any questions!