2021 Emerging Leaders Post-Conference Workshop: Networking
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
4:00 - 5:30 pm
Networking is a necessary skill for emerging leaders to expand their professional circle. Networking skills are especially needed for professional growth on platforms like LinkedIn. This workshop will teach trainees how to build relationships within the AUCD Network and beyond.
This event is sponsored by AUCD's Interdisciplinary Technical Assistance Center (ITAC) on Autism and Developmental Disabilities and the UCEDD Resource Center (URC).
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define networking and its benefits
- Build a networking plan for networking effectively online and in person
- Identify strategies for virtual relationship-building
- Create an elevator speech about their skills and experiences
- Learn tips on how to market their LEND, UCEDD, DBP, or IDDRC training
- There is no cost for this event.
- CEUs are not offered for this event.
- This eventr will be held on the Zoom platform You can test your connection with Zoom before joining the event here.
- For disability accommodations, email [email protected].
- This webinar will be archived.