Emerging Leaders Networking Event: Cultivate & Amplify Your Network
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
4:00 - 5:30 pm ET
This event is tailored for current trainees, alumni/former trainees, early career professionals in the Emerging Leaders Community. This is a chance for Emerging Leaders to expand their network by connecting with established professionals in the AUCD Network.
This event is sponsored by AUCD's Interdisciplinary Technical Assistance Center (ITAC) on Autism and Developmental Disabilities and the UCEDD Resource Center (URC).
- Network with established professionals and other emerging leaders in their discipline(s)
- Learn tips about networking and navigating employment opportunities in a virtual environment
- Explore careers paths available after completion of traineeship
- There is no cost for this event.
- CEUs are not offered for this event.
- This webinar will be held on the Zoom platform You can test your connection with Zoom before joining the event here.
- For disability accommodations, email [email protected].
- This webinar will be archived.