Login to Update Your Profile
Last Updated: January 15, 2012
Associate UCEDD Director|
|Leadership Administrative Staff:||Associate Director / Director of Training and Dissemination|
|Primary Activity Coordinators:||
Community Education Director|
|AUCD Council Membership:||
National Community Education Directors' Council
Paul V. Sherlock Center on Disabilities Providence, RI
Associate Director/Director of Training & Dissemination (1999 - Present)
- Responsible for day to day operations
- Oversight for organization-wide marketing and dissemination plan
- Product development, dissemination & evaluation
- Website development
- Customer and project-related database development and management
- Conference planning and coordination
- Outreach for training and events
- Liaison with RI College regarding event planning, publishing services and course offerings
Community Connections, Inc. Southeastern, MA
Director of Employment Services (1994 - 1999)
- Oversight and development of community-based employment services in Southeastern MA for 150 individuals with disabilities.
- Overall supervision of direct support professionals and program managers.
- Member of senior management and strategic planning team.
- Proposal writing for new and existing services.
- Development and management of related policies and procedures.
- Liaison with state agencies regarding referrals, program development and contract management.
Program Manager (1989 - 1994)
- Lead the successful conversion of a sheltered vocational program supporting 50 individuals to a community-based employment services with the capacity to serve 100+ individuals.
- Developed innovative rate and billing structure for individualized services.
- Liaison with state agencies and schools regarding referrals and services.
- Provided consultation to local high school teachers regarding school-to-work activities and transitional services.
Career Development Services W. Springfield, MA
Program Manager (1986-1989)
- Managed start up program offering community-based employment services to individuals with disabilities.
- Recruited, trained and supervised direct support professionals, and managed daily operations.
- Provided counseling, assessment and job placement support to individuals.
Certificate/Managing Human Service Organizations
UMASS, Boston MA (1998)
Certificate of Advance Graduate Study in Psychiatric Rehabilitation
Springfield College, Springfield MA (1986)
Framingham State College, Framingham MA (1984)
Computer Skills Peoplesoft, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and programming Microsoft Access databases.