This page provides information about the other DD Network programs funded by AIDD. You can use this information about the other programs to enhance the collaborative efforts with the State Council on Developmental Disabilities, Protection & Advocacy (P&A), and Projects of National Significance (PNS). This page provides you with PowerPoint Presentations and logic models for the DD Network programs.
- National Independent Study of the Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Programs
- Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Newsletter. To join the newsletter list, please contact AIDD.
- PNS Logic Model
- PNS PowerPoint Presentation
- Family Support 360 Logic Model - April 29, 2005
- Youth Information and Training Logic Model - April 29, 2005
- Collaboration of the Children's Freedom Initiative
- Family Support Clearinghouse website