Annual PPR Resources
The PPR is due July 30 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time annually (including in the final grant year) and is developed in NIRS. Any changes to objectives and timelines must be noted in the workplan updates in Part 1A of the PPR. Any changes in goals must be addressed directly with your project officer, and typically require a new application. Completion of the PPR in NIRS does not automatically result in upload to Grant Solutions (ACL's grant management module); you must complete that step after the final PPR is emailed to you from NIRS.
The following resources are created to guide development of the UCEDD PPR:
- UCEDD Grantwriting and Reporting Timeline (PDF) - annual snapshot of what is due to OIDD and when
- UCEDD PPR (Annual Report) Template and Guidance (PDF)- current federal guidance for annual reporting, based on OIDD's UCEDD Logic Model
- UCEDD PPR (Annual Report) Guidebook - updated May 2019 (PDF) - step-by-step instructions for creating your PPR, complete with screenshots
- UCEDD Logic Model & Data Points in NIRS (PDF)- crosswalk of reporting measures, where the relevant data is collected in NIRS, and the database logic that informs what data is pulled into the PPR
- UCEDD Logic Model 2021 with Definitions (PDF) - OIDD's logic model for the national network of UCEDDs, informing reporting requirements
- Archived 2019 UCEDD Annual Report Webinar - reviews (1) AIDD's annual reporting requirements for UCEDDs, (2) how NIRS supports PPR development, and (3) how AIDD reviews and scores each PPR
- AIDD Revised Guidance on Consumer Satisfaction for Information Dissemination (DOC)
- Quality Review System (QRS) Tier 1 tool is used by OIDD project officers to review the PPR.
- Submit PPRs via Grant Solutions - UCEDDs should export their PPRs from NIRS, save to a local file, then upload into Grant Solutions as a "grant note". See this archived webinar for more information; instructions for creating a grant note to submit your Annual Report starts at 20:30 into the video.
- All NIRS resources to support data collection
- OMB Approval (PDF) of data collection for UCEDD PPR
- For questions about the federal PPR guidance or NIRS reporting please contact [email protected].
- Performance Report - Expand COVID-19 Vaccine Access for People with Disabilities