Free Coaching for UCEDDs Promoting Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Monday, April 11, 2022
Free coaching is available to UCEDDs to support efforts to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion. This opportunity is open to any UCEDD network members from April through September, 2022.
Coaches can provide different kinds of support. For example, they might:
- Explore how you and your center can get started in implementing the ED&I Action plan
- Discuss strategies for an action step of the ED&I Action plan
- Share relevant resources
- Facilitate a conversation or exercise with your workgroup, CAC, or executive team
- Present on content related to the ED&I Action plan
- Provide feedback on related materials
The first five hours are free and any additional coaching hours will have split costs as negotiated between the coach, the UCEDD Resource Center, and the UCEDD.
How to Request Coaching
To schedule a coaching session, please email Katie Johnson ([email protected]) and include a description of your coaching needs. From there, you will be matched directly to a coach.
Learn About Our Coaches
To learn more about our ED&I coaches, please visit our coaching page on the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Hub.
If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact Katie Johnson ([email protected]).