Developing and Communicating a 5-Year Plan
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
4:00 pm ET - 5:30 pm ET
Location: conference call
A targeted TA event being provided under AUCD's TA contract with ADD
This event is a conference call/webinar with:
- Ansley Bacon, PhD, Director, Westchester Institute for Human Development, New York Medical College
- Richard Carroll, PhD, Director, Institute for Human Development, Northern Arizona University
Who Should Attend
This call is open to all UCEDDs, however those UCEDDs that are approaching their next five-year application are especially encouraged to participate.
A second call on September 12th at 4 pm eastern, hosted by Jennifer Johnson of ADD, will provide specific guidance for those Centers who will be submitting their applications next year.
An audio archive call will be maintained for 30 days following the event.
- Call In Number: 800-820-4690
- Pass Code: 1065613 #
- Register here for the webinar
- AZ-NAU Five Year Action Plan [, 77k]
- MO-UMKC 5 Year Plan and Appendix [, 50k]
- NE-Munroe-Meyer Goals [, 56k]
- NY-Westchester Needs and Goals [, 36k]
- PA-Temple Section 3 [, 307k]