2021 Emerging Leaders Post-Conference Workshop: Storytelling
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
4:00 - 5:30 pm ET
Storytelling is an empowering technique to share one's stories and deliver messages. Individuals with disabilities, families, and allies often use storytelling to amplify their voices. This strategy uses audio, images, or video to engage with an audience creatively. Workshop participants will learn and apply skills in digital storytelling to communicate their unique experiences as trainees. This workshop was an AUCD 2021 Post-Conference event for emerging leaders.
This event is sponsored by AUCD's Interdisciplinary Technical Assistance Center (ITAC) on Autism and Developmental Disabilities and the UCEDD Resource Center (URC).
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain digital storytelling and its benefits
- Use tips and tools in digital storytelling
- Create a storytelling plan
- There is no cost for this event.
- CEUs are not offered for this event.
- This event will be held on the Zoom platform You can test your connection with Zoom before joining the event here.
- For disability accommodations, email [email protected].
- This webinar will be archived.