Prepared4ALL Town Hall: AUCD Training Directors and Trainees
Friday, January 29, 2021
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET
Calling all AUCD Training Directors and Trainees! Are you interested in learning about disability inclusion in local emergency and pandemic planning? Join us for a Prepared4ALL town hall meeting on January 29th, 2021 from 3-4pm ET. You'll learn more about Prepared4ALL, an innovative approach to coalition-building among local disability organizations and emergency planning agencies.
You'll have the chance to ask questions about our approach and learn about resources we're developing including FREE online training and a detailed action toolkit. For trainees who are interested, we also offer internship and capstone project support. Our team is here to provide support along the journey in becoming Prepared4ALL - come join us on January 29th to learn more!
- There is no cost for this webinar.
- CEUs are not offered for this webinar.
- This webinar will be held on the Zoom Platform. You can test your connection with Zoom before joining the meeting here.
- For disability accommodations e-mail [email protected]
- This webinar will be archived.