Upcoming Leadership Opportunity for Trainees: 2021-2022 AUCD Emerging Leaders Internship8/5/21
AUCD is excited to announce (3) openings for the AUCD Emerging Leaders Internship for the 2021-2022 academic year. Ideal candidates are interested in learning more about information sharing, resource development, and stakeholder engagement in a national non-profit organization setting. Interns will represent the AUCD Emerging Leaders Community - a network of current and former trainees, including early career professionals, and act as connection points between their respective centers/programs and the broader AUCD network.
The AUCDEmerging Leaders Interns will:
- Develop their leadership and communication skills to support their future careers
- Strengthen the community of emerging leaders through a range of projects
- Engage with diverse stakeholders across partnering national networks
- AUCD Emerging Leaders Intern, Training and Outreach (2 Positions Available)
- AUCD LEND Audiology Intern, Technical Assistance and Engagement (1 Position Available)