CRPD Hearing Dates Are Set (Updated). The Time for Action is NOW!
November 20, 2013
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee has set dates to discuss the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Too many Senators voted against the treaty last year because they thought the hearings weren't robust. Support the hearings on the way to a full vote on the Senate floor!
- November 5, 2013
- November 21, 2013
Show your Support:
- Visit AUCD's Disability Treaty page often for updates and alerts
- Use AUCD's Action Center to tell your Senators that you support the treaty
- Use the CRPD Engagement Center to learn about the treaty and contact your Senators
- Tweet your support. Get started with our sample tweets and don't forget to tweet at your Senators. Use the hashtags #CRPD and #ISupportCRPD, and follow @USICD, @AUCDNews, @DREDF, and @WeCanDoThis13 to join the conversation.
- Like the Facebook page Ratify the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities for news and updates in your Facebook feed. Share posts.