2009 AUCD Network Report with Insert
November 20, 2009
The Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD) is a membership organization comprised of three national networks of interdisciplinary, university-based Centers dedicated to research, education, leadership training, policy development, and direct service for people with disabilities, and related centers and entities.
This report provides data and information on work performed in FY2009 and the impact of that work on the lives of people with disabilities by AUCD and the three national networks it supports and represents.
- Download the 2009 Network Report in PDF [, 5.08MB]
- Download the 2009 Network Report in Plain Text [, 95KB]
- Download the order form [, 180KB]
Copies are $1.50 each plus shipping.
- AUCD Network Activities on Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities [, 2MB]
- Download in Plaintext [, 46KB]
- Download the order form [, 183KB]
Copies are $.50 each plus Shipping.