2012 National Transition Conference: College and Careers for Youth with Disabilities
Location: Washington, DC
This important conference will provide a forum for the development of an action agenda, bring together critical partners in the transition community to exchange innovative ideas and approaches; demonstrate knowledge gained from policy implementation; share transition practices and research findings; and promote and facilitate the development of networks and relationships.
This exciting national conference will bring together:
- Youth and young adults
- Family members/advocates/caregivers
- Vocational rehabilitation professionals
- Employment and training professionals
- State and federal officials
- Leaders in the transition community
- Disability service staff
- Student development personnel
- Behavioral health professionals
- Independent Living Community
Don't miss this opportunity to access the latest information available in the field that can be used to improve the transition from school to adult life for young adults with disabilities.
This conference is sponsored by the US Department of Education - Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS). This conference is supported by the New England TACE Center at the Institute for Community Inclusion, University of Massachusetts Boston