AIR-Perspectives Summer 2012 Newsletter
June 28, 2012
This publication of the Autism Intervention Research Network on Physical Health includes articles on improving autism care, promising research in new AIR-P studies, enhancing patient care, transition to adolescence for children with ASD, and developmental milestones for children with ASD.
Inside this issue:
- AIR-P: Improving Autism Care
- Promising Research New AIR-P Studies Funded
- Enhancing Patient Care
- Transition and the Child with ASD
- Jonathan's Transition
- Developmental Milestones in the Child with ASD
- Are Turbulent Teen Years Unavoidable? Not necessarily!