2011 Joint Interdisciplinary Training Meeting
Agenda (468KB) [download]
Pre-Reading: MCH: The Life Course Model as an Organizing Framework. Concept Paper (293KB) [download]
Pre-Reading: The Foundations of Lifelong Health Are Built in Early Childhood (561KB) [download]
Slides: MCHB updates from Laura Kavanagh (9,862KB) [download]
Slides: on life course from Betsy Houghton (111KB) [download]
Slides: on life course from Karen Edwards (275KB) [download]
Slides: on life course from Amy Fine (384KB) [download]
Slides: on life course from Lois McCloskey (695KB) [download]
8:00am EST - 1:00pm EST
Location: Washington, DC
This meeting is for MCHB-funded LEND, LEAH, DBP, PPC, and SPH program directors and staff. The topic of this meeting is Life Course.
Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road NW
Washington, DC 20008
Meeting Room: Wilson A/B
This meeting is being held concurrently with the 2011 AMCHP/Family Voices Conference. The Marriott Wardman Park is directly across the street from AMCHP's Omni Shoreham hotel.
Topic: Life Course. Meeting time on Sunday: 8am-1pm.
- The meeting agenda can be downloaded at right
- HRSA's Life Course framework paper can be downloaded at right
- Additional resources on Life Course can be found on HRSA's life course resource page
- The LEAH Directors Meeting is scheduled for Saturday from approximately 12:00pm-8pm at the Omni Shoreham with additional LEAH faculty meetings on Sunday from approximately 1-4 at the Marriott Wardman Park. Contact Adrianne Goncalves with questions regarding registration and the agenda for this meeting only.
- The LEND Directors Meeting is scheduled for Saturday from approximately 1-5 at the Omni Shoreham. Learn more and register here.
- The 2011 Disability Policy Seminar will begin Monday at 8am at the Grand Hyatt Washington.