Login to Update Your Profile
Last Updated: May 20, 2014
|Project/Program/Clinic Contacts:||Healthy Minds Clinic (22q)|
Human Development/Child Development
|AUCD Council Membership:||
No Council Membership
|Research:||Dr. Angkustsiri research interests include dysmorphology in children with autism and other developmental disabilities. Dr. Angkustsiri provides clinical assessments for the chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome children involved in the CABIL research studies.|
|Education:||B.A. in psychology with a minor in Human Biology from Stanford University. She attended New York University for her medical training and completed a pediatric residency at Children's Hospital Oakland. She has finished her Developmental Behavioral Pediatric Fellowship in UC Davis Health System at the M.I.N.D. Institute in June 2008.|
2825 50th Street. Sacramento, CA 95817.
Fellowship, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, June 2009
University of California, Davis, Medical Center, M.I.N.D. Institute, Sacramento, CA
Pediatric Residency, June 2006
Children's Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Oakland, CA
Doctor of Medicine, May 2003
New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts; Major: Psychology. Minor: Human Biology, June 1998
Stanford University, Stanford, CA
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
Licensed to practice medicine in the state of California
Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics, January 2007
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
• Hansen RL, Ozonoff S, Krakowiak P, Angkustsiri K, Jones C, Deprey LJ, Le DN, Croen LA, Hertz-Picciotto I. Regression in Autism: Prevalence and Associated Factors in the CHARGE Study. Ambul Pediatr 2008;8(1):25-31.
• Angkustsiri K, Wirojanan J, Deprey LJ, Gane LW, Hagerman RJ. Fragile X Syndrome with Anxiety Disorder and Exceptional Verbal Intelligence. Am J Med Gen A 2008;146A(3)376-379.
• Wirojanan J, Kraff J, Hawkins DS, Laird C, Gane LS, Angkustsiri K, Tassone F, Hagerman RJ. Two Boys with fragile X Syndrome and Hepatic Tumors. J Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 2008;30(3):239-41.
• Wirojanan J, Angkustsiri K, Tassone F, Hagerman RJ. A Girl with Fragile X Premutation from Sperm Donation. Am J Med Gen A 2008;146(7):888-92.
• Perry R, Gilbert EM, Angkustsiri K. Jensen PS. Are Stimulants Overprescribed? [Comment: Letter] Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 2000; 39(3):269-271.
• Coleman AE, Angkustsiri K, Janz S. Use of B1-repeat-supplemented Cot-1 DNA to enhance background suppression in FISH. [Technical Tips] Elsevier Trends Journals Technical Tips Online. 1999;1:72:T01769. http://tto.trends.com
• Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome Family Meeting, Sacramento, CA
Chromosome 22q.11 Deletion Syndrome: Medical and Behavioral Issues
• 2008 Western Society for Pediatric Research Regional Meeting, Carmel, CA
Dysmorphology and Autism.
• 2007 Western Society for Pediatric Research Regional Meeting, Carmel, CA
Gastrointestinal Symptoms and Seizures in Autistic Regression.
• 2007 California Children's Services-High Risk Infant Follow-up Annual Meeting, Sacramento, CA
Common Developmental Assessment Tools
Society of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, American Academy of Pediatrics, Western Society for Pediatric Research, American Society of Human Genetics
HONORS AND AWARDS
2007 WSPR Carmel Scholar Award, 2008 WSPR Mead Johnson Travel Award, 2004 Outstanding Housestaff Clinician Award, 2003 NYU School of Medicine President's Service Award, 1998 Psi Chi (National Psychology Honor Society)