AUCD - SIG Meeting: Health & Disability<< Back to Program
Health and Disability SIG 2011 agenda.pdf (174KB) [download]
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 12:00PM - 01:15PM
Location: Potomac IV
AUCD's Health and Disability SIG brings together network colleagues that are interested in and/or working on projects within health and disability. All who are interested may attend and participate in this discussion!
Agenda for 11/8 Special Interest Group Meeting
- Discussion: Addressing Health Disparities
• What are the “hot topics” related to addressing health disparities?
• Who can be identified as “leaders” working on these topic areas?
• What challenges exist in addressing health disparities for people with disabilities?
- Goals for 2012
• How can we continue to collaborate and connect with one another on topics of health and disability throughout the year?
• What are key topics of interest/suggestions for future webinar presentations?
• How can we collaborate with CDC’s State Disability and Health Grantees?
- Next Steps
- Action Steps Plan
Ilka Riddle, PhD
Center for Disabilities Studies
University of Delaware
College of Education and Human Development
461 Wyoming Road
Newark, DE 19716
Adriane K. Griffen, MPH, MCHES
Project Director, CDC Cooperative Agreement
Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD)
1010 Wayne Avenue, Suite 920
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Phone: 301-588-8252, x208
Sharon Romelczyk, MPA
Senior Project Specialist, CDC Cooperative Agreement
Phone: 301-588-8252, x 227